One veteran Ironman triathlete's venture into the ultramarathon realm where there are seemingly no limits to human endurance. Any triathlete who is interested in doing an ultramarathon should check here for tips and advice. For workouts leading to a successful finish at the Vermont 100 Mile Ultramarathon, you can find daily workouts at http://joegoldschedule.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I now have 2 blogs! Description below.

Sorry for the lack of posting, but I am undergoing a metamorphosis, for lack of a better term. Due to convenience, I will be splitting my blog into two. This blog will be for official articles while my other blog, http://joegoldschedule.blogspot.com/, will concentrate on the actual training and coaching aspect of ultra-endurance events. These two blogs will be tied to each other very closely in the coming months to enlighten all those interested in endurance events.

And if you just happen to be in the New York City/New Jersey area, come on down to our group runs and seminars. I promise you it'll be fun. The group runs will start in March and will be posted on my other blog listed above.

Until then, good luck training for your 2010 season. THINK BIG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment